“Resolution” in the news
|adopted a resolution|
|passed a resolution|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
The China Post
· India’s residency law in Kashmir amplifies demographic fears →
With India allowing outsiders to become residents, many worry such a move could alter the results of a plebiscite if it were to ever take place, even though it was promised under the 1948 United Nations resolutions that gave Kashmir the choice of joining either Pakistan or India.
· Eldorado Gold: Strong Cash Flow Performance Is Set To Continue →
I think that chances for successful resolution of the Skouries problem are high.
· 6 of the best TVs for under £500 →
There are plenty of impressive TVs available for less than £500, even with things like Ultra HD image resolution and HDR support.
· SBA Communications Corp (SBAC) CEO Jeffrey Stoops on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We expect the resolution of Oi's future will be a positive step toward an increased growth cycle in Brazil and improved wireless carrier health.
· Malaysia Open to Settling 1MDB Case Against Abu Dhabi State Fund →
Two years after Malaysia revived investigations into 1MDB, the country is starting to see a few of the proceedings reach some form of resolution.
· Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO) CEO Bill Miller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are maintaining our leading share at the kind of the greater than 1 micron resolution applications like fan-out wafer level packaging, bumping and copper pillars.
· AG says not stopping London challenge against IPIC but acknowledges bilateral negotiations →
“The government is open to considering any resolution, in the event an offer is made that is in line with the government’s principles and duty, which are to ensure that national assets are recovered and justice is simultaneously upheld,” he said in a statement.
The New York Times
· The Siren Song of ‘One State’ →
A hopeless plan could dash hopes for a peaceful resolution between Israelis and Palestinians.
· SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN) CEO Jeff Dunn on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition we reversed $600,000 of accrued litigation expense following the final claims resolution process associated with the TCPA class action settlement.
· Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) CEO Steve Demetriou on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While our current business remains stable, continuing resolution and stimulus funding will drive growth opportunities.