|adopted a resolution||決議を採択した|
|passed a resolution||決議案を可決した|
· Navigator Holdings' (NVGS) CEO Harry Deans on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But I do believe that if we have any kind of resolution of this pandemic, we will see that conversation back on the table and move forward on it.
· Canadian Western Bank (CBWBF) CEO Christopher Fowler on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These accounts were partially offset by the resolution with no loss of a portion of a significant Alberta-based commercial mortgage connection that we reported as impaired last quarter.
· Chancellor takes a softly-softly approach to easing Covid-19 crisis support →
The Resolution Foundation thinktank has estimated there were 2.5m people employed in the hardest hit sectors of the economy.
· The 20 best personalized Father's Day gifts →
Their most recent 2K-capable photo frame sports a 9.7-inch screen with a 2K resolution (that’s 2048x1536, or a bit sharper than 1080p).
The New York Times
· How ‘The Vast of Night’ Builds Tension With a Strange Sound →
And hopefully as a viewer you’re looking for the resolution just like Fay, the switchboard operator, is.
· GetSwift: A Smart Bet On The Post-Corona Delivery Revolution →
The company has been forced to spend money against a couple of lawsuits that could come to a resolution in the next few months.
· Holden dealers on crash course with GM over payouts →
Holden was putting pressure on dealers to accept the compensation package by May 31 without giving a proper opportunity to negotiate and engage in a dispute resolution process.
· Odisha unveils Rs 17,000-cr plan to support people's livelihood hit by economic crisis →
He said all tourism projects, including hotels and restaurants, will get land from the Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation instead of district collectors and get facilities as per the industrial policy resolution.
· Xbox Series X will be able to play your older games in HDR and up to 120fps; here’s why it matters →
We’re looking at “higher and more steady framerates and rendering at their maximum resolution and visual quality, and reduced in-game load times.” Moreover, backward compatible games will also benefit from Microsoft’s new Quick Resume feature which will allow gamers to switch between multiple titles quickly.