Resonate в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· What Worried Artists in Lockdown? The Same Things as Everyone Else →
Although the Kunsthaus chose “Unprecedented Times” as the English version of the exhibition’s name, the German title, “Unvergessliche Zeit,” which translates more directly as “Unforgettable Time,” seems to better express the show’s emotional dimensions, which resonate through the gray concrete interiors of the Kunsthaus’s monolithic building.
The New York Times
· Biden vs. Trump: Live Updates for the 2020 Election →
It showed that the same brand of politics that has helped young, liberal candidates of color unseat veteran party stalwarts in places like Massachusetts and New York could also resonate deep in the heartland against a Black incumbent whose family has been synonymous with his district for decades.
· Biden campaign makes $280 million in ad reservations for fall stretch →
The campaign expressed confidence that the message continues to resonate in the face of a Trump campaign that they argued is lurching from negative attack to negative attack without success.
· Exclusive: Inside McCarthy's new GOP messaging platform →
Republican House members and candidates running for office will adjust the messaging to fit the issues that resonate most with their district, one lawmaker said, but the core messaging is the same.
· eharmony vs. EliteSingles: Mature matches, slightly different clientele →
eharmony's dedication to becoming a space that welcomes young people is remarkable, with a total app redesign that resonates with millennials and a refreshed, shortened questionnaire.
· Everi Holdings' (EVRI) CEO Mike Rumbolz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we think, again, what we tried to convey is we are certainly seeing over-indexing compared to where we entered the COVID period, that could be a function of fewer games on casino floors, but also I think it’s speaks to the quality of our game content in the players, how it’s resonating with players in terms of performance.
· Valvoline's (VVV) CEO Sam Mitchell on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We've learned that the heritage and innovation associated with Valvoline resonates well with our target customers and consumers.
· Twilio Inc. (TWLO) CEO Jeff Lawson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It is getting traction in the marketplace, the value proposition is resonating and I think those field checks you're doing are on in terms of the demand and I think as people get more educated about the platform and the value proposition, I think people should realize that this model is actually the future.
· WW International's (WW) CEO Mindy Grossman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our brand message and value proposition were then further amplified by the 4-week virtual experience with Oprah, which resonated with audiences around the world.