Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Barack and Michelle Obama’s Powerful Statements Highlight What’s Lacking In Our Current Leadership →
Following the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, for instance, Barack Obama released a profound statement that continues to resonate.
· Unilever: A Consumer Products Champion →
The strong operating history in India and other regions enable Unilever’s brand to uniquely resonate with Indian consumers and have become deeply ingrained in their daily lives.
· Ross Stores: Don't Buy Just Yet →
The company’s focus on a robust value proposition for consumers has resonated well and driven steady comparable sales growth, driving earnings growth over time.
The New York Times
· Bringing the Outside Inside Your Home →
The “colors, natural patterns of the plants and textures are something we deeply resonate with.”
· It's what people turn to': Lauren Laverne, Iain Dale and others on why radio is thriving in lockdown →
But it’s his dialogue with listeners that really resonates.
· Nike urges people to stand against racism in striking new ad →
It's not often that a brand is able to successfully weigh in on serious issues and make valuable contributions to the narratives surrounding them, but Nike continues to deliver blunt, eye-opening, no-nonsense ads that clearly resonate with people.
· Killer Mike's viral speech cuts to the heart of the nationwide protests →
I'm here to share a speech that seems to be resonating with a great many people's empathetic core at a time when widespread chaos and violence are gripping the nation.
The New York Times
· For Fans of Ivan, the Answer to ‘What About Bob?’ →
Outsider stories resonate strongly with children: Even the luckiest of us start life in a land of giants where doorknobs and cookie jars hover beyond reach and adults call most of the shots.
· There's a powerful weapon Trump could use in his war with Big Tech →
Silicon Valley’s greed and excesses have brought Donald Trump and Elizabeth Warren together, and it is resonating across Washington.
The China Post
· A year later, motive of Virginia mass shooting still unclear →
Office shooting sprees, experts say, while horrifying, typically do not resonate with Americans in the same way as more indiscriminate shootings at places such as movie theaters or concerts.