Resonate trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Mimecast Limited (MIME) CEO Peter Bauer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
How have these newer capabilities resonated with customers so far?
· Cubs slugger Bryant returns following stomach ailment →
“I think the one thing that kind of resonates and that we keep saying to each other is you have to treat everybody like they have it, no matter if it’s your teammate, who you know exactly what they’ve been doing for the last 10 days, or if it’s somebody you see on the street.”
· In the age of Trump, the GOP’s only core value is to win →
Joe Scarborough’s July 31 op-ed, “I feel bad for you, Trump defender,” raised some good points, but I doubt it will resonate with many Republicans.
· What we don’t know about what to expect on Election Day →
And maybe we spend it with Trump claiming that his five-point loss in Florida was a function of illegal voting, a claim resonating only with his most fervent supporters.
The New York Times
· What Happened to the Young Voters Focused on Guns? →
Charlie Kelly, Everytown’s senior political adviser, said that emphasizing the links between racial justice and gun policy could be essential to driving home a message that resonates this year.
· Global Payments Inc. (GPN) CEO Jeff Sloan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our unique omni- channel value proposition, including UCP continues to resonate with customers and drive new wins.
· McKesson Corporation (MCK) CEO Brian Tyler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Within MRxTS, we're making progress with our investments to create technology offerings that resonate with our retail and biopharma customers.
· Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) CEO Brad Hughes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our value proposition resonates with consumers.
· Big gains in Internet retail as investors buy into long-term stories →
Another big day appears to be setting up for a large pocket of the Internet retail sector as Amazon's earning report last week still resonates.
The New York Times
· How TikTok’s Owner Tried, and Failed, to Cross the U.S.-China Divide →
But TikTok ended up resonating with American teenagers at a time when even a platform for short viral videos is subject to political scrutiny.