· Why Russian city Vladivostok's founding day celebration made the Chinese criticise Russia on social media →
However, the Chinese did not forget its claim on the territory and resorted to calling the Treaty of Aigun an “unequal territory”.
· IPL will only be staged abroad as a last resort: BCCI →
India's cricket board will only consider staging the Indian Premier League (IPL) abroad as a last resort if there is no other way to salvage the lucrative limited-overs tournament this year, a top BCCI official has told Reuters.
· Queen of the South: 5 shows to watch if you like Queen of the South →
I think the people that surround him come from nothing and have to resort to crime violence to get out of their circumstances.
· Kanye West? The Girl Scouts? Hedge funds? All got PPP loans →
At least six Justice family businesses were approved for loans, including The Greenbrier Sporting Club, an exclusive club attached to a lavish resort that Justice owns called The Greenbrier.
· Japanese rafters paddle against the floods amid torrential Kyushu rains →
At least 17 people have reportedly lost their lives in the hot-springs resort and persistent torrential rain has made access difficult for the emergency services.
· Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK) CEO Kai-Shing Tao on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the last few months in the US, we have signed pay contracts and currently executing for one of the most luxurious resort companies in the world, with locations in Las Vegas, soon to be reopened in Boston and Macau, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada in the headquarters and their primary and quick care centers, the Las Vegas Metro Police and one of the top technology conglomerates based in Japan are first working with their office and facilities management.
· 'Race against time' in Japan floods, 50 feared dead →
Kentaro Oishi, who owns a rafting business in the hot springs resort of Hitoyoshi City, told AFP that the emergency services called him for help and he had swapped tourists for stranded locals.