“Respectively” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Caf eyeing Champions League return in July or September →
The Champions League and Confederation Cup finals had been set to be hosted in Douala, Cameroon, and Rabat, Morocco, respectively as Caf opted for one-legged finals for the first time but it is unclear if this will still happen.
· Microsoft: Growth Beyond Expectations →
Microsoft reported record high global revenue and net income of over $125.84 Billion and $39.24 Billion respectively during FY 2019.
· CBD Melbourne: Shorten keeps it strictly legal with Gordon →
Glen Eira councillor Mary Delahunty and Hamdi Ali from the Carlton Legal Service are placed in the second and third slots, respectively.
· FM Kang calls for int'l cooperation in maintaining 'openness' throughout pandemic response →
The session, the second of its kind, involved top diplomats from the United States, Australia, Brazil, India and Israel -- Mike Pompeo, Maris Payne, Ernesto Henrique Fraga Araújo, Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, and Gabi Ashkenazi, respectively.
· Singapore factory activity shrinks for 4th month despite uptick in key gauge →
The inventory index and finished goods index expanded this month after three and two consecutive months of contraction, respectively.
· The Cheesecake Factory Reported Solid Results For Reopened Stores →
On a YTD basis, CAKE's share price has fallen more than 45% (versus declines of ~9.8% and ~4.6% for the Dow and S&P 500, respectively).
· Bristol Myers' Orencia shows sustained benefit in post-market RA study →
At week 48, the ACR 20/50/70 (20 - 70% improvement in RA symptoms) response rates were 78%, 63% and 50%, respectively, compared to 83%, 73% and 50%, respectively, at week 24.
· The race to make coronavirus testing as easy as a pregnancy test →
The two most famous scientists in CRISPR technology, Jennifer Doudna of the University of California Berkeley and Feng Zhang of MIT, are each working to bring tests to market that use this process (with Mammoth Biosciences and Sherlock Biosciences, respectively).
· Three Windies players opt out of England tour over COVID-19 fears →
The second and third tests are to be staged back in Manchester at Old Trafford from July 16 and July 24 respectively.
· NGL Update: How Are Macro Headwinds Impacting Midstream →
However, based on EIA forecasts, NGLs are likely to see a more modest production decline than crude, which is expected to have annual volume decreases of 4.4% and 6.8% on average for 2020 and 2021, respectively.