|charts respectively||Sırasıyla grafikler|
|place respectively||Sırasıyla yer|
|third respectively||Sırasıyla üçüncü|
|years respectively||Sırasıyla yıl|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Asymptomatic coronavirus carriers have high viral loads: study →
The median time taken for the patients to return negative tests was marginally less for asymptomatic patients compared with symptomatic: 17 and 19.5 days, respectively.
· Armanino: A Small Food Manufacturing Company That Is Not Worth The Risk →
The company had research and development costs of $9,775 and $9,663 in 2019 and 2018 respectively.
· Coaches Poll Mentions Washington, But Needs to See a Quarterback →
If there's a program resurgence represented among these rankings, it comes in the Lone Star state — Texas A&M and Texas are 13th and 14th, respectively.
· Job offers for university graduates in 2021 drop 15.1% due to pandemic →
By industry, job offers in the service and information sector dived 21.6 percent from the previous year to 73,100, while distributors saw a 17.9 percent drop to 274,000 and manufacturers a 16.2 percent decline to 234,000, respectively.
· Osaka, other urban areas see record daily new coronavirus cases →
Chiba and Kanagawa prefectures neighboring Tokyo also reported record single-day infections of 76 and 119 on Thursday, respectively.
· Amarin Earnings, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
This number comprised cash and cash equivalents of $214.0 million and liquid short-term investments and long-term investments of $336.3 and $61.0 million, respectively.
· In Hollywood Brown and CeeDee Lamb, OU Wideouts Are Making Even Bigger NFL Splash →
Westbrook is entering the fourth and final year of his rookie contract (four years, $3.1 million) with Jacksonville and is still waiting for his big breakout, although he’s been very good the last two years with 66 catches in both 2018 and 2019, with 717 yards and 660 yards, respectively, and eight total touchdowns.
· Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) CEO John Melo on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you will see, 87% of our revenue came from consumer and ingredients, broken down in 43% from consumer and 44% from ingredients respectively.
· Formula E leader da Costa takes third win in a row →
Da Costa now has 125 points with Brazilian former champion Lucas di Grassi and Belgian Stoffel Vandoorne level on 57 as his closest challengers for Audi and Mercedes respectively.
· Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
COVID-19 and 737 MAX production declines most severely impacted the commercial aerospace and commercial transportation markets, which were down 36% and 54% year-over-year, respectively.