|did not respond||応答しませんでした|
|does not respond||応答しない|
|failed to respond||応答しなかった|
|how to respond||応答方法|
· SpaceX Nasa launch cancelled at last minute over weather →
Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium.
· Jamie Foxx defends Jimmy Fallon against blackface backlash: ‘Let this one go’ →
Fallon has responded to criticism
· 3M's (MMM) CEO Mike Roman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
Our ability to respond and respond quickly, drive productivity, but in part of delivering strong results.
· Biden condemns death of George Floyd, says black lives are 'under threat' →
The president responded that union members should stop paying their dues in protest.
The New York Times
· States Sue to Block Trump From Weakening Fuel Economy Rules →
But it said the new rules “considered and responded to hundreds of thousands of public comments, and incorporated extensive scientific and economic analyses” from government experts.
· Nearly two dozen attorneys general sue Trump administration over controversial fuel standard →
The agencies did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The China Post
· Larry Kramer used voice, pen to raise consciousness on AIDS →
Associated Press drama critic Michael Kuchwara called it an “angry but compelling indictment of a society as well as a subculture for failing to respond adequately to the tragedy.”