· Poll: Firms grappling with shift in buying behaviour caused by Covid-19 →
“A majority of respondents have also revamped their business structure and developed new business models as well as adopt business contingency plan adapting to the new normal,” Ter said.
· Survey: Firms most concerned about cash flow, lower demand →
The survey by the Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (ACCCIM) which polled 828 respondents revealed 68.3 per cent have been using their internal reserves for fixed operational expenses.
· ACCCIM poll: Firms see slow but gradual recovery by 2021 →
The survey by the Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (ACCCIM) which polled 828 respondents indicated 49 per cent of then are expecting a U-shaped recovery.
· G1 Therapeutics' (GTHX) CEO Mark Velleca on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Nine out of 10 respondents noted that chemotherapy-induced myelosuppression had a moderate to major impact on their lives, and at least a third felt that the treating physician did not understand how uncomfortable of an experience it was.
· Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT) CEO Ted Love on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While it is still early in this rollout, we are encouraged that a recent patient survey indicated there is already strong interest in Oxbryta, with nearly 3/4 of respondents who are not taking Oxbryta, stating that they are likely to ask their health care provider about it.
· Female doctors in menopause retiring early due to sexism, says study →
More than 90% of the 2,000 respondents said that their menopause symptoms had affected their working lives but two-fifths (38%) said they were unable to make the changes they needed to their working pattern to cope with symptoms.
· Five Things You Need to Know to Start Your Day →
That is, even if respondents correctly calibrate their responses to the survey questions, a PMI of 50 or slightly above is going to indicate stagnation or modest improvement at a much lower level of output than before the pandemic.
· Rayshard Brooks: Officer charged with fatal shooting sues over being fired, as prosecutors ask judge to revoke bond →
It names Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and Acting Chief of Police Rodney Bryant as respondents.
· One American is dying every 80 seconds from coronavirus as Trump shrugs off death toll: 'It is what it is' →
In a survey published by NPR/Ipsos on Tuesday, two-thirds of respondents said they believed the US was handling the pandemic worse than other countries.
· What to Make of the Huge Difference Between ISM and Markit? →
Comments from respondents include: “Resumption of elective surgery activity” and “A surge in new orders due to openings of businesses.”