|attempt to restore||復元を試みる|
|order to restore||復元する|
· The Really Big Stock Bull case says Fed stimulus doesn’t go away →
As they see it, if even a modicum of economic order is restored and stimulus sticks, it’s a recipe for a melt-up.
· Frequency Therapeutics: FX-322 Top Line Data From Exploratory Study Proves Promising →
The development of drugs to treat SNHL has proven very challenging, and if Frequency Therapeutics could provide a breakthrough in this market, the upside would be large, with the company looking to provide the first-in-class regenerative treatment to restore hearing.
· Clashes outside White House as US cities under curfew →
Governor Tim Walz has mobilised all of Minnesota's National Guard troops - the state guard's biggest mobilisation ever - to help restore order.
· George Floyd protestors and police clash in front of White House →
Governor Tim Walz has mobilised all of Minnesota's National Guard troops -- the state guard's biggest mobilization ever -- to help restore order.
· 'Mr President, don't go hide': China goads US over George Floyd protests →
“Why US denies China’s right to restore peace and order in HK while brutally dispersing crowds at home?” said Dmitry Polyanskiy.
· 'A devastating day' in Santa Monica amid looting and fires →
I support Mayor McFarland’s 7 p.m. curfew and have authorized both the Tennessee Highway Patrol and the National Guard to provide support on the ground in restoring order for the safety of our citizens.