“Result” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Nine to sell NZ publishing business Stuff in $1 management buyout →
Nine said it expects to book a specific item cost of $40 million to $45 million at its full year results.
· Prepare For A Bear Market →
Six out of these seven instances resulted in larger corrections even during a bull run.
· Lockheed Martin: Unlike Boeing, Their Dividend Can Outlast A Downturn →
If either of these two scenarios came to fruition, it would see their operating cash flow decreased to only $5.125b and $4.578b, respectively, which as the graph above indicates is well beneath their results for 2019 of $7.311b.
· 8@eight: ASX set for uncertain start as US-China tensions rise →
However the scorecard for global equity indices delivered neither a resoundingly bullish-or-bearish result.
· Kraft Heinz Is A Buy →
This has resulted in a slashing of the dividend here, from $2.35 in 2016 to $1.60 over the past four quarters.
· One German church service resulted in dozens of coronavirus infections →
But a service held on May 10 has resulted in dozens of infections, and appears to be the source of at least 16 cases in the town of Hanau, 15 miles east of Frankfurt.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea JoongAng Daily on May 25) →
The deadlocked inter-Korean ties resulted from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's refusal to talk with President Moon.
· Ryanair: Weak Load Factor And Low Air Traffic Will Be Major Issues In The Next Couple Of Years →
As a result, there’s a high chance that Ryanair’s stock will be trading sideways in the upcoming months and no value will be created in the foreseeable future.
The New York Times
· Boris Johnson Backs Top Aide Accused of Flouting Lockdown Rules →
The only clear result of Mr. Johnson’s blustery performance is that he has latched himself to Mr. Cummings, a brilliant but polarizing strategist who devised the “Vote Leave” campaign that led to Britain’s departure from the European Union and put Mr. Johnson on the road to Downing Street.
· Weirdly, Intu Might Be Saved By The Lockdown →
The valuations of the properties have been falling, substantially, as a result of the internet irruption.