Result trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|best result||Kết quả tốt nhất|
|direct result||Kết quả trực tiếp|
|end result||Kết quả cuối cùng|
|final result||Kết quả cuối cùng|
|not result||Không có kết quả|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· The Impact Of The Pandemic On Developing Countries →
It is not that Uruguay is following the Trump philosophy and reporting few cases by means of few tests; it has a low rate of positive results per test, which is the more meaningful statistic.
· Here's Why U.S. Natural Gas Has Weathered The Pandemic →
Through the recent COVID-19 pandemic and resulting shocks to energy markets around the world, U.S. natural gas has remained a relatively bright spot.
· Cronos Q2 operating loss and cash use increases; shares slip 8% →
Cronos Group (CRON -7.7%) Q2 results:
· Infinera +8.9% as Rosenblatt boosts to Buy →
Now read: Turtle Beach Corporation 2020 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Presentation »
· Redfin: Dialing Back Expectations With Limited Market Share Growth →
Shares of Redfin have traded sideways since reporting mixed Q2 results.
· Sturgeon economy crisis: SNP blasted for 'failing' Scotland with timid coronavirus plan →
READ MORE: Sturgeon crisis: SNP could face legal challenge following results
· HollyFrontier's Q2 loss smaller than feared as demand improves →
Q2 refining segment adjusted EBITDA totaled just $25M, vs. $556M in the year-ago quarter, caused by weak demand for refined products, which resulted in lower utilization rates and weaker product margins.
· Tennessee GOP Senate primary sets up another establishment vs. insurgent battle →
WASHINGTON — After Tuesday's Kansas primary results gave Senate Republicans a sigh of relief after Kris Kobach's defeat, the Tennessee GOP Senate primary on Thursday also pits an establishment candidate against an insurgent.
· Papa John's slips despite sizzling-hot comparable sales growth →
Sector watch: Fast food results help justify recent recovery-stock love
· India's COVID-19 recovery rate rises to 67.62 pc; case fatality rate drops to 2.07 pc: Govt →
“As a result, the case fatality rate (CFR) has been low when compared to the global scenario and it has been progressively falling.