|able to resume||再開できる|
|did not resume||再開しませんでした|
· NHL, players union agree to restart season on August 1 →
The National Hockey League's board of governors and the players' union approved a deal Friday that paves the way for the pandemic-disrupted season to resume on August 1.
· The NBA teams are ready to go in the 'bubble campus' - Now comes the fun part →
--We also want to know your opinion on the NBA trying to resume play.
· ‘Blood on his hands’: In scathing obituary, woman blames governor for her father’s covid-19 death →
He started to go out with friends after Ducey and Trump said people could safely resume their normal lives, even as his daughter begged him to stay home.
· Empty Wembley waits for Euro 2020 party postponed by coronavirus →
Domestic leagues in the four countries worst hit by the pandemic that are due to host matches next summer -- England, Italy, Spain and Russia -- have all resumed, with only the latter disrupted by COVID-19 outbreaks that have affected the competition on the field.
· Posey out for 2020 as MLB teams deal with churning rosters →
Kopech and Moncada had been absent since the White Sox resumed workouts last week for the first time since MLB shut down camps in March.
· Report: New Evidence Implicates Quinton Dunbar, Deandre Baker of Payoff Cover-Up →
Tre Flowers will resume his starting role at right cornerback across from Griffin and depth behind them will take a significant hit at the expense of giving up a day three draft choice.
· French bus driver dies after virus masks attack →
His colleagues used their right to refuse to work in the aftermath of the attack but will resume work on Monday under reinforced security, the local operator said.
· NHL, players approve plan to resume season, extend CBA →
Hockey became the latest sport to finalize a return during a global pandemic after NHL owners and players approved an agreement Friday to resume the season — and with it an assurance of labor peace through September 2026.