|able to resume||再開できる|
|did not resume||再開しませんでした|
· UK and Ireland holidays: where can you go, and when? →
Unlike the UK, very early on in the Covid-19 crisis the republic set out a detailed road map explaining that tourism was expected to resume on 20 July, with the offshore islands opening only on 10 August.
· ATP announces revised system for men's tennis rankings →
The ATP has announced a revised system for calculating the men's tennis world rankings for when the season resumes.
· How can I get a refund on my cancelled holiday, flight or cruise? →
Now that aviation is resuming at scale, you have a potentially more valuable entitlement under the European air passengers’ rights rules: being rebooked at the cancelling airline’s expense on a rival carrier.
· How safe is it to travel by plane, train or cruise liner? →
In a video shared on the company’s Twitter page, P&O Cruises president Paul Ludlow stated that the liner’s operational focus was not “‘when can we resume sailing’, but ‘how can we develop a comprehensive restart protocol that will keep everyone safe and well’”.
· Asian markets slip as virus outbreaks mute hopes for rebound →
The worst-case scenario for markets is that governments resume lockdowns implemented during the spring and choke off the budding economic recovery.
· Bank Negara reduces OPR to 1.75pc, lowest since 2004 →
“The risks of a broad-based and persistent decline in prices are assessed to be limited as economic activity resumes and demand conditions improve.
· Five substitutions tips balance in favour of bigger clubs, says Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson →
The 72-year-old’s main focus is on halting Palace’s three-game losing streak, which has seen them drop to 14th since top-flight football resumed.
· Quarantine confusion reigns as holidays take off →
The Greek government has confirmed that flights from the UK will be allowed to resume from 15 July.
· Trove of Tyrrell documents show police doubted evidence of key witnesses →
The inquiry into William’s disappearance will resume in October.
· Race-by-race tips and preview for Warwick Farm on Wednesday →
Just touched out when resuming last time in against some handy fillies, and came through the grades well after that.