|able to resume||Devam edebilmek|
|did not resume||Devam etmedi|
|not resume||Devam etmemek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Hear 13 Birds Flourishing in a Newly Quiet New York →
By late summer, they begin to shed their flaming red to resume a more sensible, camouflaged life in olive green.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: G7 Summit Is Postponed →
But in recent weeks, as industry has resumed and more people have poured onto the streets, the country has emerged as a worrisome outbreak zone.
· Foreign fund outflow rises to RM599.6m this week →
The local equities market resumed trading on May 27, after being closed on Monday and Tuesday for the Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday.
· 'Vibe might be off': Here's what's opening from Monday, and how things will be different →
Cinema chains are planning to reopen their doors in July, with Palace Cinemas announcing it will resume screenings on July 2, although with cinemas two-thirds empty.
· Austria gives go-ahead to crowd-free F1 races →
The Australian government has given approval for Formula one to resume at the Red Bull Ring in July.Credit:EPA
· Japan keeps mum on S. Korea's call to lift trade curbs as deadline looms →
If Japan does not come up with a positive response, experts predicted that South Korea may resume its complaint process at the World Trade Organization (WTO).
· Life after circuit breaker — retail, entertainment and leisure won’t be the same again →
Instead, June 2 will mark the start of a three-phase gradual resumption of activities, with the initial phase allowing economic activities that “do not pose high risk of transmission” of the coronavirus to resume.
· Mediterranean sorrow as virus upends greeting rituals →
But the coronavirus pandemic has put an abrupt end to such rituals with no indication of when it will be safe to resume them.
· Premier League cleared for June restart →
Tests were conducted on 1130 players and club personnel on Thursday and Friday as contact training resumed.
· Protest or dangerous subversion: what China’s proposed national security laws mean for Hong Kong →
They declared that China would resume sovereignty over Hong Kong in 1997, from which time Hong Kong would be vested with executive, legislative and independent judicial power, “including that of final adjudication”, for 50 years.