· Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) CEO Lance Fritz Presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
We always talked about the three-legged stool in energy consumption market, which is consumers, industrial and commercial things retail, restaurants, et cetera.
· How Korté Chocolate mirrors the rise of specialty coffee with their single origin, higher cacao drinks for Malaysian cafés →
Currently Korté Chocolate works with more than 1,000 coffee shops and retail partners.
· Apollo Global Management: For When Blood Runs The Street →
It serves various sectors such as chemicals, manufacturing and industrial, natural resources, consumer and retail, consumer services, business services, financial services, leisure, and media and telecom and technology.
· Trump cuts ties with WHO mid-pandemic, as Europe speeds reopening →
Moscow's lockdown is to be eased from Monday, with some non-food retail shops to reopen and outdoor exercise permitted.
· Financial Markets Continue To Rise Despite Dismal Employment Data →
Jobs for professional services and the retail trade fell by 2.2 million and 2.1 million, respectively.
The New York Times
· New York City, Battered by Outbreak, Finally Moves Toward Reopening →
Retail stores could open for curbside or in-store pickup, and nonessential construction and manufacturing could resume, part of an initial phase that could send as many as 400,000 people back to work.
· Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
Very little retail exposure for the same reason that we thought online shopping was going to do enormous damage to malls.
· Commentary: The circuit breaker was a time many of us want to forget. Let’s make it count →
If we could just hold on to this newfound sense of wonder, we may forget to miss the malls, retail outlets and travel destinations that are yet slow to open.
· Amid Floyd fallout, Clyburn says it's not the right time for Klobuchar to be named VP →
In New Mexico, non-essential businesses, like retail stores, are still closed.