|retaliate against||Misilleme yapmak|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· World War 3: US lashes out after China’s $400 billion deal with Iran →
Just days after the attack, Tehran retaliated and launched a series of ballistic missiles at two Iraqi bases housing US troops.
· Trump signs bill sanctioning China over Hong Kong security law →
Two White House officials tell Axios they expect China to retaliate against the move, but it's unclear how it plans to do so.
· Iran says it executed accused CIA spy for selling missile programme secrets to the US →
Iran retaliated by firing missiles at US troops stationed at the Ain Al-Asad base in Iraq.
The New York Times
· The Specter of Caste in Silicon Valley →
When the Dalit engineer, the lawsuit says, confronted Mr. Iyer and contacted Cisco’s human resources to file a complaint, Mr. Iyer retaliated by taking away the Dalit engineer’s role as lead on two technologies.
· Royal scandal: Could THIS royal lose his right to the throne? →
But this wasn’t enough to calm the furore - the Spanish retaliated, appearing on their balconies and hosting a 'una cacerolada' - which roughly translates to ‘a great banging of saucepans’ - to demand his father donate his dodgy financial gains to the country’s health system.
· UK government bans telecoms from buying Huawei 5G equipment →
SEE ALSO: China looks to retaliate against U.S. over ‘unreasonable suppression’ of Huawei
· Iran executes former defence ministry staffer linked to CIA →
Iran retaliated with ballistic missiles aimed at US troops stationed in Iraq, but US President Donald Trump opted against responding militarily.
· TikTok’s biggest problem is outside its control →
The United States is retaliating against France’s imposition of a “tech tax” with new tariffs.
· US-China row: Trump administration to reject nearly all Chinese claims in South China Sea →
But it will almost certainly have the more immediate effect of further infuriating the Chinese, who are already retaliating against numerous U.S. sanctions and other penalties on other matters.
· US moves to block all Chinese claims in South China Sea →
But it will almost certainly have the more immediate effect of further infuriating the Chinese, who are already retaliating against numerous US sanctions and other penalties on other matters.