· Soybeans: Hold On, Even Bad Days Come To An End →
The reason for the plunge was mainly attributed to the Trade War between China and the U.S, and U.S farm produce faced the most heat, as Beijing imposed tit-for-tat retaliatory tariffs, with a 25% tariff imposed on U.S goods, soybeans included.
· S. Korea vows to work with Japan to resolve forced labor row amid Tokyo's protest over asset sale procedure →
Observers have predicted that Tokyo could come up with more retaliatory measures, such as tariffs and financial restrictions.
· (5th LD) S. Korea to legislate ban on anti-Pyongyang leaflet campaign after N.K. threats →
South Korea's government has advised against sending such leaflets, citing concerns about the safety of residents in the regions where the leaflet-carrying balloons are launched because the North could take retaliatory military action on the areas.
The New York Times
· Your Thursday Briefing →
Confident China: Despite retaliatory moves, Beijing sees its position as strong while the rest of the world is divided and still recovering from the coronavirus pandemic.
· Amazon warehouse workers sue over risk of COVID-19 infection →
That earned the public ire of Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT) and widespread condemnation from activists and politicians over concerns the act was retaliatory, and leaked Amazon meeting notes later revealed high-level plans to smear the organizer in the media.
· Copper Sits In The Middle Of The 2020 Trading Range- Comparing An ETF And ETN Product →
Meanwhile, the recent wave of civil unrest in the United States prompted retaliatory comments from China as it warned the US to stay out of its domestic business.
· Risks In Agriculture As The Growing Season Is In Full Bloom →
Tariffs and retaliatory measures caused US farmers to lose a significant addressable market.