Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Daily Dose: BP Makes Excuses For Bruising Quarter →
Through that lens, China's skirting of its commitments to the trade deal looks retaliatory.
· Ayahuasca ‘spiritual enhancers’, arthritis cures and ‘bone’ wine: The disturbing rise in the illegal jaguar trade →
Although hunting declined, jaguars still faced retaliatory attacks by humans protecting livestock, and by those who feared the large cats in remote areas.
· US announces highest-level visit to Taiwan in decades, risking China anger →
Cui, who is seen as a moderate voice among Chinese diplomats and officials, said Beijing did not want tensions to escalate further, after retaliatory consulate closures in Houston and Chengdu, and sanctions against government officials.
· 'Our identity has been robbed': life in Kashmir after a year of crisis →
Many believe that China’s recent incursions into disputed territory in Ladakh, the Himalayan border region adjacent to Kashmir, were partly prompted as a retaliatory move in response to India taking full control of Kashmir.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Herald on Aug. 5) →
Tokyo has warned that the move would prompt it to take retaliatory measures, which observers say could include toughening requirements for visa issuance to Koreans, recalling the Japanese envoy to Seoul and imposing additional tariffs on imports from Korea.
· Nippon Steel to appeal South Korea asset seizure ruling as case threatens bilateral ties →
If Japan takes retaliatory steps, South Korea might respond by terminating a bilateral intelligence-sharing pact called the General Security of Military Information Agreement, Chang Ho-jin, a former South Korean presidential secretary on foreign policy, told Reuters.
· (3rd LD) Japanese company to appeal S. Korean court decision on asset seizure: reports →
Japan has indicated that it would take retaliatory steps -- on top of its export curbs -- should the court decision be executed.
· Lobbying for Russian pipeline spikes in Washington →
Nord Stream 2 backers say Germany and other European countries need Russian gas, and Germany has threatened retaliatory action if U.S. sanctions stop the project.
· Today in Korean history →
2019 -- South Korea announces a comprehensive five-year plan to nurture the materials, parts and equipment sectors, and to trim its dependence on Japanese imports following Tokyo's economic retaliatory measures amid a row over forced labor victims.