|able to return||戻れる|
|decided to return||帰ることにした|
|did not return||戻らなかった|
· Overnight rain, gusty winds bring mercury down in Delhi →
With another western disturbance being expected in northwest India in the first week of June, a heat wave is not likely to return to Delhi-NCR before June 8, the weather department.
· Video shows tactics of police in Minneapolis clearing streets of protesters →
When the camera returned, Velshi began explaining that they’d be caught not wearing their gas mask and then suddenly grabbed his left knee.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: G7 Summit Is Postponed →
Making the announcement while returning from the SpaceX launch in Florida, he said he also planned to invite South Korea, Australia and India to the summit, with an adviser adding that the idea was to bring together traditional allies to discuss China.
· South Korea reports 27 new coronavirus cases →
But cases in the greater capital area have been rising steadily again as public activity increases, causing alarm as millions of children have begun returning to school.
· Citing official data, MTUC says Zafrul’s statement that 70pc workforce back at work baffling →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 31 — The Malaysian Trades Union Congress questioned today the accuracy of Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz’s statement about the workforce returning to work, saying it contradicted official data that suggest firms have been culling jobs.
· What is re-entry anxiety? Fear of going out post-lockdown gets a handful of labels →
So it is easy to understand that some people are reluctant to return to commuting or mingling in crowds.
· Malthouse tips six-team AFL flag race →
He believed Brisbane and Hawthorn – the latter boosted by the return of 2018 Brownlow Medal winner Tom Mitchell from injury – could also give the premiership a shake.
· George Floyd: protesters clash with Secret Service as unrest comes to the White House →
The unrest has come to Donald Trump’s doorstep as protesters clash with the Secret Service and police outside the White House for the second successive day.Chanting “I can’t breathe”, “Black Lives Matter” and “Fuck Donald Trump!”, hundreds of demonstrators on Saturday circled the White House grounds, which have come to resemble a fortress more than at any time in recent memory.Armored Secret Service, along with District of Columbia police and park police, lined up in front of the protesters, forming a barricade as the US president returned to the White House from a trip to Florida.
· Trump says he will delay G7 summit and invite other countries →
Americans head to the polls in early November to choose a new president, with Trump keen for a return to normalcy from the coronavirus pandemic and a healthy economy as voters cast their ballots.
· Windows smashed, car set ablaze in Washington →
Hundreds of protesters returned to the plaza in front of Barclays Center arena in Central Brooklyn on Saturday night, a day after a massive gathering took place there with some police confrontations.