|able to return||Geri dönebilir|
|decided to return||Dönmeye karar verdi|
|did not return||Geri dönmedi|
|not return||Dönüş yok|
|return home||Eve dön|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 5 'Battleground' REITs Yielding 10% Or Higher That We're Buying →
Thus far we have avoided the landmines and our “Cash is King” portfolio has returned 18.5% since early March.
· Compression →
This is creating a dilemma for bond buyers and fixed-income investors as they cannot get the returns, they need, to support their businesses or their lifestyles.
· Cash levels with fund managers globally highest since 9/11; most do not expect v-shaped recovery →
Interestingly 15% said companies should increase capital expenditure while only 7% were in favour of returning cash to shareholders through share buybacks and dividends.
· Coronavirus: Efforts to save white rhino from going extinct hampered by travel restrictions →
The ultimate goal is to create a herd of at least five animals that could be returned to their natural habitat in Africa.
· Midstream Refreshed After Pause →
Although higher prices imply potentially higher drilling and completion activity in 2021 and potentially less volume declines, the current outlook depends on the return of demand and the continued support of global producers.
· Occidental Petroleum: The Uncle, The Oracle And The $40 Billion In Debt →
Planned assets sales will find buyers with better prices and cash flow will return to levels that sustain growth in production.
· Volkswagen ordered to compensate motorists in landmark ‘Dieselgate’ ruling →
The ruling, which will allow owners to return their vehicles for partial reimbursement of the purchase price, is expected to serve as a template for about 60,000 lawsuits that are still pending with lower German courts.
· Top German court grants buybacks for VW diesel car owners →
Judges at the Federal Court of Justice (BGH) in Karlsruhe “effectively upheld” a lower court’s ruling that plaintiff Herbert Gilbert can return his car to VW for reimbursement, but he must also accept a discount from the original purchase price for the time he used it.
The Rio Times
· Coronavirus Pulled 1.5 Billion Students Out of Classrooms Worldwide →
For now, 40 percent of students, mostly in high school, have returned to classes.
· Cyclone Amphan: Sporadic protests continue over restoration of power, water supply in West Bengal →
Sporadic protests over demands for restoration of power and water supply continued in several cyclone Amphan-hit parts of West Bengal for the fifth consecutive day on Monday while normalcy has returned in other affected areas of the state.