“Reveal” in the news
|did not reveal|
|does not reveal|
|not to reveal|
|reveal the truth|
Publications and example sentences
· Greggs to reopen 800 stores from mid-June →
Greggs’ popular vegan sausage roll – and its bestselling meat equivalent – are to make a return next month, after the bakery chain revealed it is to reopen 800 stores across the UK from mid-June.
· Bob Burchell obituary →
Eventually Bob would visit all save two of the US states but California had a special allure: his most important book, The San Francisco Irish, 1848-1880 (1979), combined statistical data with personal accounts to reveal how Irish immigrants adapted surprisingly well to life on the Pacific coast.
· Grimes and Elon Musk Have Edited Their Unusual Baby Name →
Their joint motivations and minds are nearly impossible to decipher until they, themselves, decide to reveal their secret key.
· Newcastle takeover in serious doubt as WTO rules pirate TV channel is Saudi →
It can also be revealed that the Premier League, which received the WTO report this month, made submissions against Saudi Arabia as part of the legal process.
· Women suffering ‘domestic and spiritual abuse’ in lockdown, religious leaders warn →
Domestic abuse has risen during the coronavirus emergency, with visits to the UK’s online national domestic abuse service surging by 700 per cent in a single day last month and a report recently released by MPs revealing domestic abuse killings doubled over 21 days.
· Coronavirus: Lockdown double standards across Europe as politicians break their own rules →
Dominic Cummings sparked public outrage on Friday when it was revealed he travelled 260 miles to a home in Durham during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.
· UK recession may not be as bad as feared, says Bank of England economist →
This prediction came as IHS Markit said its composite index – measuring activity in the dominant services sector and in manufacturing – rose to 28.9 in May’s preliminary from 13.8 in April’s final reading, revealing a stronger bounce back in business confidence than earlier estimates.
· Photo: Drive-in theater at a New York diner →
In a video posted on the district’s website and Facebook page, bus drivers can be seen waving as the camera pans out to reveal the school buses arranged to write 2020.
· You can now play Microsoft’s new surf game inside the Edge browser →
Microsoft created a fun Easter egg for its Edge browser to reveal the new logo last year, and it’s now available for everyone to play.