|did not reveal||明らかにしなかった|
|does not reveal||明らかにしない|
|not to reveal||明らかにしない|
|reveal the truth||真実を明らかにする|
· Lockdown yields first global sound map of spring dawn chorus →
Early results shared with the Guardian reveal diverse wild symphonies – a red-wattled lapwing chirps through a local lockdown in Pune, India, and in Munich an enchanting flute-like call of the golden oriole is heard sending his melody across a park – but they also document losses.
The China Post
· Thousands ignore Minneapolis curfew as U.S. protests spread →
It revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death.
· Transport minister vows to complete amendments to law against drink-driving by June →
Preliminary investigations into the driver, who escaped without injuries, revealed the alcohol content test found high levels in his body.
The New York Times
· How to Get Your Money to Those Who Need It More Than You →
(Neither reveal their full names to one another.
The Wall Street Journal
· Supreme Court Rejects Church Challenge to California’s Limits on In-Person Services During the Pandemic →
The decision revealed sharp differences between Chief Justice John Roberts, who joined liberal justices in the majority, and other conservatives over the response to Covid-19.
· Berkshire Hathaway Trims Stake In Sirius XM →
So, when it is revealed in the Berkshire quarterly 13F filings that it has initiated a new investment position, or increased or decreased a currently owned position, the market will often respond by sending those shares higher on a purchase and lower on a sale.
· Bad tempered post-Brexit talks enter crucial phase →
Asked about next week's talks, Barnier said Britain will have to reveal its true intentions.
· Vista Outdoor: Drifting Around →
It furthermore reveals that the sale might have either occurred at a low multiple or the remaining business performed worse than originally believed.
· Commentary: Why we can’t resist splurging on online shopping →
More recently, data based on a weekly sample - from May 11 to May 17 - of transactions revealed food delivery increased by 230 per cent, furniture and office goods purchases rose 140 per cent and alcohol and tobacco sales rose 45 per cent.
· No fresh COVID-19 cases for WA, but state count rises as tests reveal historical case →
The livestock ship has presented a fresh thorn in the side of the state government after it was revealed earlier this week several crew members on board had contracted COVID-19.