|did not reveal||明らかにしなかった|
|does not reveal||明らかにしない|
|not to reveal||明らかにしない|
|reveal the truth||真実を明らかにする|
· Mick Jagger on the time he played with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones BEFORE Led Zeppelin →
READ MORE: Elvis: Graceland reveal time Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant visited
· Dan Walker: BBC Breakfast host pays special tribute to Tony Morris ‘Horrible news’ →
Carol Kirkwood's stern threat to Louise Minchin after age snub exposed [PHOTOS]Dan Walker reveals Louise Minchin’s anger over midnight call [NEWS]Dan Walker: BBC Breakfast host and Harry Redknapp in tense TV debate [LATEST]
· Gender-based violence surging among displaced women during pandemic, report warns →
In the UK, domestic violence has soared during the Covid-19 emergency — with a report released by MPs revealing domestic abuse killings doubled in the first 21 days of lockdown.
· Spain's ex-king Juan Carlos heads for exile under corruption cloud →
The 82-year-old revealed he would leave the country in a letter to his son, the current King Felipe VI who accepted his decision, the royal palace said in a statement.
· The Umbrella Academy comes back stronger than ever with briskly paced S2 →
(Spoilers for S1; some spoilers for S2, but no major reveals with regard to the final episodes.)
· Sebastian Vettel to Racing Point: 'Little doubt' in paddock F1 move on after Ferrari exit →
Kravitz, who was in the paddock at Silverstone, has now revealed there's a growing expectation behind the scenes that the much-talked-about switch is set to be confirmed.
· Unlike previous recessions, Australia did not enter this one with a strong economy →
But the underlying inflation growth also reveals the reality that even before the pandemic crisis things were amiss with Australia’s economy.
· The 6 most interesting Michigan races to watch in Tuesday’s primary →
Peters is certainly not known for seeking the spotlight; he keeps a relatively low media profile, and polling reveals a sizable chunk of Michigan voters don’t recognize him.
· The Rich Still Want to Buy Their Ferraris →
Revenue fell 42% year-on-year in the second quarter, with vehicle shipments dropping 48%, Monday’s results revealed.
· National League news - May/June/July/August 2020 →
Stuart Murphy, who has made rolling donations of over £500,000 since first being revealed as a potential investor in May 2018, last week made an offer to buy the National League North club.