|source of revenue||収入源|
· Navios Maritime Containers: Interesting Opportunity In Container Shipping →
With revenue of $28.79 million in Q2, NMCI ended up with a loss of $2.119 million for the quarter.
· National CineMedia -1.9% after posting wiped-out Q2 report →
National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI) is 2.3% lower after hours following its Q2 earnings - as expected, something of a wipeout quarter with revenues down more than 96% amid widespread cinema closures.
· This Is Why Warren Buffett Trimmed His Stake At JPMorgan →
So, it, generally speaking, allows banks to raise their sales revenue.
· PostNL N.V. (TNTFF) CEO Herna Verhagen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The revenue was up 15% with €107 million to €789 million.
· Williams' Q2 EBITDA flat vs. year ago; total costs drop 24% →
Total revenue fell 12.7% Y/Y to $1.78B, mainly due to lower deferred revenue at the Gulfstar One and Barnett projects, as well as the termination of Barnett minimum volume commitments last year.
· AppFolio, Inc. (APPF) CEO Jason Randall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Turning to the numbers, we reported total revenue of $81 million during the second quarter, a 27% increase year-over-year.
· For richer and poorer, Uncle Sam's coronavirus response widened the gulf →
He had to give up Jeff’s Cuisine, his brick-and-mortar restaurant in nearby Norwalk — one of the few Black-owned businesses in the area — after the 2008 financial market crisis, and he estimates he lost 80 percent or more of his overall revenue from his catering business when the coronavirus shut down commerce in the state this year.
· Enel Americas: Q2 Struck By FX Effects But Business And Repatriation Risks Still Limited →
Despite the substantial headline drops in revenue and income, you'll notice markets haven't responded with selling.
· Sherwin-Williams: Stock Appears Disconnected From The Business Fundamentals →
Sherwin-Williams' revenue growth has been solid over the last decade, growing 130% in total or ~9.7% annualized.
· Daily Crunch: Microsoft-TikTok acquisition inches closer to reality →
The essential revenue software stack — Tim Porter and Elise La Cava of Madrona Ventures outline the set of services used by sales, marketing and growth teams across their portfolio to identify and manage their prospects and revenue.