|annual revenue||Yıllık gelir|
|revenue division||Gelir bölümü|
|revenue service||Gelir servisi|
|source of revenue||Gelir kaynağı|
|tax revenue||Vergi geliri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Facebook to label Russia's Sputnik, Iran's Press TV and China's Xinhua News →
But critics charge YouTube has failed to label some state news outlets, allowing them to earn ad revenue from videos with misinformation and propaganda.
· Visa Inc. (V) Al Kelly Presents at Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference (Transcript) →
I want to jump in with a question of the current environment because you run what has to be one of the most globally dispersed companies on the planet, get more than half of your revenue from outside the United States.
· Greif, Inc. (GEF) CEO Pete Watson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Some of those -- there's some revenue items, there some cost items, those kinds of things, but yes, $40 million for the second half of the year.
· AutoCanada, Inc. (AOCIF) on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Aside from the work that operations is doing on keeping our dealerships open, driving revenues and managing costs, I'll highlight some of the other key drivers on the cash side.
· PJSC LUKOIL (LUKOY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The key negative impact on the revenue came from declining hydrocarbon prices combined with reductions in oil product trading volumes and in international gas sales, revenue was supported by higher volumes of oil trading.
· G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) CEO Morris Goldfarb on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we'll bring those both on as we see the revenues coming on.
· Baidu Inc: 1Q2020 Results Beat Street Forecasts By Wide Margin →
Baidu delivered better-than-expected 1Q results, with revenue 3% above consensus and adjusted operating margin 12 percentage points higher than the Street forecasts, supported by the improving efficiency of Baidu’s own ecosystem and stringent cost control.
· Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX) CEO Mike Altschaefl on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As a result, approximately $5 million of previously anticipated fiscal 2020 product and service revenues were put on hold as was the launch of multiple other projects, including those with new national accounts, most of which are now expected to result in revenue in fiscal 2021 and fiscal 2022.
· Texas Instruments, Inc. (TXN) Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
And as we moved into February, we've got some charts that we look at revenue on a 5, 10 year basis that we look at Chinese New Year revenue going in and coming out.
The Wall Street Journal
· New Jersey Assembly Approves $5 Billion Emergency Bond Plan →
Phil Murphy giving the state the authority to seek $5 billion in bonds as officials struggle to close a massive revenue shortfall stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic.