|annual revenue||Yıllık gelir|
|revenue division||Gelir bölümü|
|revenue service||Gelir servisi|
|source of revenue||Gelir kaynağı|
|tax revenue||Vergi geliri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Apocalypse no more: has coronavirus killed our appetite for disturbing stories? →
What will likely happen is that, as commissioners scramble to provide comfort-viewing on dwindling ad revenue, more adventurous work simply won’t get made.
· Apple TV+: Think About It Differently →
Even if all current users were to become paying subscribers at $4.99 per month, which they certainly will not, the annual recurring revenue generated would reach only $2 billion.
· Google downplays news value in fight over $1bn compensation fund →
Ms Silva said these figures were based on the idea that news accounts for 10 per cent of queries and generates 10 per cent of gross Australia revenues.
· Campbell Soup Maintaining Upward Trend Despite Global Recession →
Earnings are expected to increase over the third quarter of last year while the revenue is expected to decline.
· Are space ETFs ready for blastoff? →
The revenue generated by the global space industry may increase to more than $1T by 2040, according to Morgan Stanley, while BofA estimates the sector will grow to $3T by that time.
· Soccer legends propose FFA dump Foxtel for Netflix-style service →
The proposal is part of a road map for broadcasting and revenue generation drawn up by the 'golden generation', a lobby group headed by stars from the Socceroos' most successful era including former captains Mark Viduka, Craig Moore and Lucas Neill.
· Ternium S.A.: Dividend Suspension May Lead Us To Lighten Up Position →
Although, for example, volumes increased sequentially in the first quarter, revenue decreased by 2% per ton.
· Rugby Australia cost-cutting to begin after auditors sign off books →
There were fears RA may be forced to declare itself insolvent during the peak of the coronavirus pandemic, having been crippled by the loss of broadcast revenue and gate takings, along with Israel Folau's multi-million payout.
· V&M Breakouts: Top Growth And Dividend Mega Cap Stocks For June 2020 →
Ameriprise Financial delivered a strong Q1 earnings and revenue beat on May 6th and is likely to continue higher with strong net inflows and very positive investor sentiment.
· 'It's a real loss': Gippsland rocked by local newspaper closures →
Mr Giles said among the body blows to local papers was the leakage of revenue to social media.