“Review” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Premier League to finish season with home and away fixtures ‘where possible’ →
“This plan will be kept continually under review to ensure public health and safety and a key part of this is for supporters to continue to respect the social distancing guidelines, and not to attend or gather outside the stadiums.”
The New York Times
· Scientists Question Validity of Major Hydroxychloroquine Study →
The paper, published May 22, included data on tens of thousands of patients hospitalized through April 14, meaning that the authors analyzed the trove of data, wrote the paper and went through the journal’s critical review of its findings in less than six weeks.
· 22 best Father's Day gift ideas 2020 →
This lightweight fishing reel showcases a graphite frame design and a narrow balancing system for quality performance without a bulky feel — more than 2,000 reviews leave it a 4.5-average rating.
· Andrews cops a belting but keeps his eyes on the road →
As he points out, any BRI project built in Victoria would be subject to Commonwealth oversight through the Foreign Investment Review Board and Australian law.
· Perrottet's plan to boost jobs fuelled by borrowing and asset recycling →
A budget review in December said the government's net debt would reach 5.6 per cent of the state's annual economic output by mid-2023 but that is set to increase considerably in the wake of the coronavirus crisis.
· ‘The political dilemma’: Queensland’s border war ignites early election talk →
Palaszczuk is reviewing the border closure on Sunday.
· Should I give my brother financial advice or mind my own business? →
It seems to me that they need to review their finances, cut back a little on outgoings and put away a small amount each month.
· They made a mockery of our trust: why Britain is united in fury at the PM and his adviser →
Paola has held some of the paper's most senior positions including editing News Review, heading the Herald's State Political Bureau and leading the Education and Urban Affairs teams.
· Transport: We need sensible, viable infrastructure projects →
Post-pandemic, the traffic guesstimates should be reviewed on the basis of staggered working hours and a proportion of employees working from home several days a week.
· Newmark Capital tipped as buyer of $120m David Jones store →
Its sale comes as Woolworths South Africa appoints investment bank UBS to undertake strategic review of the ownership structure of the two remaining David Jones flagship stores in Melbourne and Sydney's Elizabeth Street, estimated to be worth a combined $1 billion.