“Reward” in the news
|honours to reward|
|offered a reward|
|reward and highlight|
|reward for information|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Evolent Health, Inc. (EVH) CEO Frank Williams on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We ensure that independent provider organizations are rewarded for the value that they generate and can thrive in value-based care.
· Bayer Aktiengesellschaft (BAYZF) CEO Werner Baumann on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This initiative will reward growers for generating carbon credits by adopting climate-smart agronomic practices and essentially creates a new revenue stream on-farm.
· Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI) CEO Bobby Kotick on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We plan to do the same with our upcoming titles as well, our premium titles, to ensure that we can reward all of our players and give an impression and experiences, regardless of whether they choose to just play in Warzone or also playing the premium game as well.
· BP PLC (BP) CEO Bernard Looney on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Together, our new strategy and financial frame create our investor proposition, which is designed to reward our investors through committed distributions and profitable growth, while generating sustainable value as we invest into the energy transition.
· Emerging young stars stand out at MLS tournament →
He signed as a homegrown player earlier this year, and was rewarded during the tournament when the Fire exercised an option to keep him with the team through next season.
· Former Google exec Anthony Levandowski sentenced to 18 months for stealing self-driving car secrets →
He filed another lawsuit last month alleging Uber owes him money as part of its agreement to acquire Otto that it never paid, because the trade secret showdown with Waymo effectively killed the deal’s prospects and the financial rewards it would have given Levandowski.
The New York Times
· How QAnon Creates a Dangerous Alternate Reality →
In your piece you suggest that alternate reality games “reward active discovery, the drawing of connections between clues, the delicious sensation of a hunch that pays off after hours or days of work.” How does QAnon do that?
· Greece reports spike in cases as Danish expert advises against easing – as it happened →
The central city of Kirikkale will pilot a new call centre that checks complaints about citizens ignoring face masks and other rules, and for a “safe area” rewards system for business that abide by them, the ministry said.
· Family fears the worst as search for missing Florida woman Lauren Dumolo stretches into second month →
Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is offering an $8,000 reward for information that leads to Lauren’s whereabouts.
· Joe Bryan seizes the moment to grab glory and crush Brentford spirit →
The Championship play-off final is often described – with football’s characteristic vulgarity – in terms of its pecuniary reward.