|honours to reward||報いる名誉|
|offered a reward||報酬を提供しました|
|reward and highlight||報酬とハイライト|
|reward for information||情報に対する報酬|
· More Companies Skip Dividend Increases In Second Half Of May As Uncertainties Continue →
Burdened as well with a debt load of 170% of equity, the company is unlikely to reward investors with a boost close to the 5-year growth average of 8%.
· Woolworths rewards staff with over $50 million in shares, gift cards →
Supermarket giant Woolworths is giving its team members over $50 million in company shares and gift cards to reward them for working over the coronavirus panic-buying period.
· White man arrested for setting fire to historic Nashville courthouse during protests over police killing of George Floyd →
Please call Crime Stoppers anonymously and receive a cash reward,” the post read.
· ONEOK: An Interesting Midstream Company →
That should enable higher shareholder rewards.
· The officer who stood by as George Floyd died is Asian American. We need to talk about that. →
Compliance with, rather than opposition to, the state would bring rewards, the politicians hoped to show.
The China Post
· Brooms in hand, people patch up stores damaged in protests →
Owner Jamie Masada was offering an unspecified reward to anyone who returns the memorabilia.
· HollyFrontier to raise production at El Dorado refinery - Reuters →
Now read: Weighing The Risks And Rewards For Delek Logistics Partners »
· HealthEquity, Inc.: Again, Still A Better Portfolio Wealth-Builder Now Than Boeing Company →
When we use the [H] Win Odds and its complement to weight the [ I ] and [F] reward and risk dimensions to produce [O] and [P] we get an odds-weighted net of [Q] which makes the BA vs. HQY look even worse for BA.
· Acreage Holdings: Canopy Growth Target Needs A Payday Loan →
Meanwhile, management amply rewarded itself with $103 million of share-based compensation during 2019.
· Cryptocurrencies mining possibilities: India needs to enter race before it heats up →
Up until May 11, a miner would get a reward of $12.50 for clearing every few blocks of transactions.