Reward в новостях
|honours to reward||Награды, чтобы наградить|
|offered a reward||Предложил награду|
|reward and highlight||Награда и выделить|
|reward for information||Вознаграждение за информацию|
|reward system||Система вознаграждений|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Derek McInnes: Aberdeen will assume 1 August restart until told differently →
With a fair wind and the virus behaving itself and of course the population behaving itself - there is reward for keeping a distance of two metres and not mixing your families because if you don't we'll go backwards - I think you could put in a shaded pencil 1 August.
· An Abrupt Shift In Business Will Challenge Carpenter's Self-Improvement Story →
Carpenter shares do look undervalued now on a long-term DCF basis, but it may be early to play the recovery cycle, and specialty alloy companies haven't historically rewarded buy-and-hold investors.
· How to change up your masturbation routine for hotter, better self-love →
Edging is low effort with high reward.
· How to prepare your dog for your inevitable return to work →
Instead, give them love and affection when they're calm so you reward their calm behaviour.
· School or sanctuary? The truth behind the 'tiger mother' stereotype →
But she argues that Australia's school policies have rewarded it, and it is time for a wider debate about what kind of education system we want.
· Energy Transfer - The 14% Yield Cash Machine →
And this is exactly what the markets are looking for in order to reward the company with a higher share price.
· Informative Insider Purchasing Activity - Weekly Update (05/22/20-05/29/20) →
Together with its shareholder friendly buyback and dividend growth, this has always been rewarded with a high valuation compared to other retailers.
· Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition review – we're all Homs now →
You can save anywhere, fast-travel between points in an instant, and the game is filled with extracurricular activities: twinkling collectibles to fill in your sticker book (with equipment rewards for collecting sets), and almost limitless number of loitering characters ready to inveigle you into their dramas and errands, if only you’ll hear their pleas.
· S&P 500 Weekly Update: The 'Bull' Is Alive As Equities Break Out Of The Trading Range →
While reaping those rewards, savvy investors were well aware of the “potential “ perils this summer.
· The Utter Incoherence of Trump’s Battle With Twitter →
But the order doesn’t address the core problem with the law that scholars and advocates have highlighted for years—namely, how its immunity provision not only fails to encourage online intermediaries to address harmful content but rewards them for indifference.