· America should learn from Australia on China, says key US Congressman →
However, Payne stressed that Australia would also seek to promote its own national interests and notably declined to echo Pompeo's strident rhetoric against the Chinese Communist Party, which had escalated in recent weeks over everything from Huawei and human rights, to the closures of consulates in Texas and Chengdu.
· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We do recognize, however that the current political rhetoric and mischaracterization of our role as a government services providers had a negative impact on our valuation and has created concerns regarding our future access to capital.
· Trump voters haven't been driven by racism. If anything, it has repelled them. →
The underlying dynamics at work here have been present from the outset: Trump’s racialized rhetoric and policies have always been a drag on his candidacy, including among many whites who have traditionally skewed Republican.
The China Post
· Former President Bush pays tribute to immigrants in new book →
Bush, who served as president from 2001-2009, has often praised the contributions of immigrants, a notable contrast to President Donald Trump’s rhetoric and policies.
The New Republic
· The Real Reason BP Is Getting Greener →
It’s a big deal; fossil fuel industry rhetoric on environmental stewardship doesn’t tend to come with pledges to meaningfully cut into the bread and butter, opting instead for vague promises about dates far in the future.
· Covid-19 policy: UK government’s lack of transparency is worrying →
Government rhetoric often treats data as a managerial tool for informing decisions.
· The White House’s plan to purge Chinese tech from the internet is just bluster — for now →
Experts say the plan as it currently stands is rhetoric and bluster.
· Man whose children say has bigoted views wins Missouri race →
After West filed to run again in February, Missouri House leaders issued a statement that “West’s abhorrent rhetoric has absolutely no place in the Missouri Republican Party or anywhere.”
· 'Completely dehumanising': Nigel Farage describes group of children and adults landing in Kent as 'invasion' →
“Tragically, rhetoric such as this will only prolong what it has long sustained – suspicion and hatred towards desperate people in need while perpetuating the very conditions that lead to these very journeys.”