|gives rise||Yol açmaktadır|
|rise to power||Iktidara yükselmek|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Athene Q2 beats; sees net investment earned rate growing →
Adjusted book value per common share of $51.15 at June 30, 2020 rose 3% Y/Y.
· Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) CEO Randy Quirk on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While we are very encouraged by our second quarter volumes, it remains difficult to forecast the rise of COVID-19 cases and the resultant impact on the residential and commercial real estate markets.
· Apple: Most Expensive Valuation In A Decade →
Alternatively, you could say I cashed in at a decent time, given the broader stock markets seemingly parabolic rise from its March 23rd, 2020 lows, which has been led by the largest market capitalizations stocks, including Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT), Alphabet (GOOGL), (GOOG), Facebook (FB), and of course, Apple.
· The Harry Potter films are headed to Peacock, in a perfect example of how confusing streaming is →
It’s the rise of larger, company-owned streaming services that has started to warp our expectations and given companies like Warner Bros., Universal, or Disney the incentive to get the rights for their content back.
· Range Resources: Company Still One Of Best Natural Gas Places In America →
This should prove to be a positive for natural gas prices over the coming years, although we can also expect that gas production will once again begin increasing at some point in response to the rising prices.
The New York Times
· Eric Bentley, Critic Who Provoked Lovers of Broadway, Dies at 103 →
By then his regard for O’Neill and other American playwrights had risen.
· World’s Fastest Growing Fortune Is a Chinese Pharma Tycoon →
While Jiang’s net worth rose the fastest among the world’s 500 richest people in July, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Mukesh Ambani all amassed more money than him.
· WW Stock Off as Results Are Hurt by Pandemic Closures →
The stock has fallen 38% year to date, compared with a 3% rise for the S&P 500.
· Thousands protest in Turkey against domestic violence →
The protests were the biggest in recent weeks as anger grows over the rising number of women killed by men in the past decade since the Istanbul Convention was agreed in 2011.
· ProPetro Holding's (PUMP) CEO Phillip Gobe on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
There was quite a bit of noise in moving parts from an activity standpoint, as activity slid sharply at the beginning of second quarter and then rose in the back half of the quarter.