|against rival||Rakibe karşı|
|between rival||Rakip arasında|
|former rival||Eski rakip|
|main rival||Ana rakip|
|nearest rival||En yakın rakip|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Conservatives, Don’t Give Up on Your Principles or the Supreme Court →
Finally, in cases especially important to social conservatives, the court’s decisions showed that the importance of precedent may sometimes rival that of originalism.
· Breaking down the top recruits from the state of Utah: No. 8, Isaac Vaha →
In fact, since 2016 Utah has signed just 14 of the top 50 recruits from the state of Utah — likewise, hated rival BYU has signed 10 of those 50.
· Garth Crooks' team of the week: Schmeichel, Van Dijk, Welbeck, Greenwood →
If I was the chairman of either north London club I would be fuming considering the difference in wage bills compared with their Yorkshire rivals.
· Removed US prosecutor says Trump official pressed him to resign →
Giuliani and Parnas were players in Trump's campaign to pressure Ukraine to open a corruption investigation of Democratic rival Joe Biden, which was at the centre of the president's impeachment by the House in 2019.
· What To Look Forward To From the New York Yankees' 2021 Schedule →
That's one of 10 contests played against division rivals on that Thursday.
· REPORT: The 49ers have "Inquired" about Jamal Adams →
So there’s double incentive for the 49ers to trade for Adams: To add a great player at a position of need, and to prevent a division rival from doing the same.
· World Digest: July 9, 2020 →
Furgal, of the Liberal Democratic Party, has never challenged government policy, but his defeat of a Kremlin-backed rival in 2018 was a humiliating setback for the ruling United Russia party.
· Sevilla rallies to move closer to Champions League spot →
Last-place Espanyol was relegated for the first time after 26 straight seasons in the top flight after the loss at city rival Barcelona on Wednesday.
· Commentary: Apple has a battle with regulators and unhappy developers →
Each has attacked the company for demanding an initial 30 per cent cut of the subscription fee from all customers who sign up via the App Store, while promoting its own rival music and books services.
· Steve Bannon, former top Trump aide, applauds Biden "Buy American" event →
Gretchen Whitmer, as well as former primary rivals.