· Agenus Inc. (AGEN) CEO Garo Armen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The work that I'm doing in the laboratory suggests that one of the critical components for sarcomas to respond to immuno-oncology agents is that you have to have a robust initial immune response to generate tumor specific T cells that can then be perpetuated and activated with checkpoint inhibitors.
· Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) CEO John Melo on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This is partly reinvested in the robust growth of our consumer brands where we are delivering $11 of sales for every advertising dollar invested through the Biossance brands.
· Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) CEO - on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Canadian Natural delivered top-tier operational results in the second quarter, as we have robust, long-life, low-decline assets, operational excellence, capital discipline and the ability to enhance our margins, which delivers sustainable cash flow.
· Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG) CEO Jack Fusco on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Finally in Europe, despite robust renewables output during the quarter as well as a decline in total electricity demand, the price competitiveness and elasticity of LNG have helped facilitate gas dispatch contributing to its resilience versus pipeline imports and other competing fuels.
· Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) CEO Bill Heissenbuttel on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Earnings for the year were robust at $199 million or $3.03 per share.
· Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) CEO Roy Gori on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our expense efficiency program is mature, and we have built a robust expense management infrastructure and a culture of expense efficiency in recent years.
· MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) CEO Craig Knutson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, we were able to conduct a robust and competitive third-party capital process which, again, we believe, led to a much better transaction than we could have achieved in a compressed and rushed time frame.
· Monroe Capital's (MRCC) CEO Ted Koenig on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
One of the ways that good asset management firms differentiate themselves is by recovering on loans that – very often, we don't have control over the mark process, we've got a pretty robust third-party evaluation process that we go through as well as internally.
· VENN is sleek and well-produced. Will gamers give the TV network a chance? →
Airing at least 20 hours of original content per week to start, before ramping up to a planned 55 hours next year, VENN (Video Game Entertainment News Network) represents the most robust case study to date regarding whether the millions of viewers who watch video game-related streamers every day are interested in watching slick, formatted versions of the content they love.
· Premier Gold Mines Limited (PIRGF) CEO Ewan Downie on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our future, we believe, will be born through our 100% owned McCoy-Cove property in Nevada, which represents one of the highest-grade undeveloped plus 1 million ounce gold deposits in the United States, where we’ve completed the PEA that suggests very robust economics and low upfront capital, the deposit that remains open for expansion and is permitted for underground development.