|played the role||役割を果たした|
· Fresh from maiden victory, She's Unusual one to watch at Cessnock →
The name might suggest something strange, but the form certainly doesn't, and she can play a starring role at Tuesday's feature Cessnock meeting.
· One in three Britons working while unwell during lockdown due to redundancy fears, research shows →
“Employers have an active role to play in encouraging their staff to take the time they need to recover from illness, mental or physical.”
· Paytm Mall plans new tech jobs in Bengaluru, set to hire 300 people; trims losses by this much →
Bucking the trend of hiring freeze and layoffs, Paytm Mall, the online shopping platform of the payment application Paytm, has announced it plans to hire 300 new members for product & technology roles aiming expansion across its business categories.
· Royal Mint launches special dinosaur 50p coins featuring augmented reality technology →
Ms Maclennan explained that after scanning the packaging in which the coins arrive, “customers will be able to access exclusive content which celebrates Britain’s role in the discovery of dinosaurs, brings the animals to life through animation and explores the intricate details of each coin”.
· Rugby Australia axes one third of full-time staff with further cuts on horizon →
Clarke said phase two of the restructure would examine the role of RA and how state unions deliver the game across the country.
· Rory Curtis: Amateur footballer who woke from a coma speaking fluent French →
Football, once the axis around which his life revolved, now plays only a supporting role.
The China Post
· UN forced to cut aid to Yemen, even as virus increases need →
Critics question the Saudis’ high-profile role in rallying humanitarian support even as they continue to wage a war — as do the Houthis — that has created the world’s worst humanitarian crisis.
· Fiercely opposed leaders take state border closures fight into WA Day →
“It is the role of the premiers to act in the best interests of their states, and while public health measures should not be subject to popularity contests, what this research does show is that state border closures are a winner with the public,” said TAI executive director Ben Oquist.
The China Post
· AP FACT CHECK: Trump spars with Twitter on voting, protests →
KAYLEIGH McENANY, White House press secretary, referring to the former CIA director: “It was John Brennan who sat before Congress and said the Steele dossier — paid for by Hillary Clinton, paid for by the DNC — that that document played no part of the role in opening the Russia probe, when, in fact, we know it did; when, in fact, we know it was the impetus.” — news briefing Tuesday.
· Sensex, Nifty gain over 3% as markets cheer unlock plan; key things behind Sensex's 1,000 pts upmove →
“The Nifty played its role handsomely!