“Route” in the news
|along the route|
Publications and example sentences
The China Post
· Nepal’s parties show rare unity on border dispute with India →
The 80-kilometer (50-mile) road, inaugurated by Indian Defense Minister Rajnath Singh earlier this month, cuts through the Lipu Lekh Himalayan pass, which is considered one of the shortest and most feasible trade routes between India and China.
· First flight of returning European employees lands in China →
China drastically cut international flight routes in late March and imposed a entry ban on most foreigners -- including those with valid residence visas.
· Trekking the Sabine Hills: in praise of Italy, summer and freedom →
And it’s wise to plan at least the start of each day’s route the night before; then, when you close the door of your B&B at an ungodly hour, you’ll know where you’re going.
· Accidental starter Cogliere still the one to beat in Gunnedah Cup →
“He trialled at Taree last Monday to get his ticket back and this was the only suitable race this weekend because we want to go to town in three weeks to run in a 2000m race en route to the Grafton Cup Prelude,” Quinn said.
· China home-built aircraft carrier conducting sea trials →
Beijing says aircraft carriers are needed to protect its coastline and trade routes, but they are also seen as backing up its claims to self-governing Taiwan and the South China Sea.
· Nature on UK doorsteps: thousands sign up for daily 'random acts of wildness' →
I’ll be going “plogging” as one of my Random Acts of Wildness – combining my jog with picking up any plastic I see on my route.
· Rights Entitlement: Sebi puts valuation prescription in place for subscription via renounced rights →
In pursuit of such interest protection, the DPIIT released the press note amending the FDI policy to make investment from countries which share land borders with India under Government approval route.
· American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) CEO Doug Parker Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
So we went down the sale leaseback route.