Route в новостях
|along the route||По маршруту|
|bus route||Маршрут автобуса|
|en route||По пути|
|route between||Маршрут между|
|route through||Маршрут через|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Innovative Industrial Properties: Smart Moves →
Its AFFO followed a similar route, expanding from $5.29 million in last year’s first quarter to $17.77 million today.
· Audient's EVO 4 is a sleek, modern USB audio interface with useful smart features →
The USB-C connection also not only routes audio to your computer, but also provides all the power the EVO 4 needs to operate, including what it requires to provide 48V phantom power to microphones that require that to operate.
· Nuro’s driverless delivery robots will transport medicine to CVS customers in Texas →
But due to social distancing rules, the company is only using one safety driver per vehicle for its delivery routes in Arizona and Texas, and it’s mostly operating its vehicle manually.
· UK asylum applications fall sharply during lockdown →
Elsewhere, the report said the number of applications to the government’s EU settlement scheme both received and concluded fell in April due to limited routes for application and reduced capacity at the Home Office.
· Cummings is the symbol of a political class that knows consequences are for little people →
Depoliticisation has produced a more professionalised politics with narrower routes of entry, and constrained what is agreed to be politically possible: thus the sad post-Thatcherite trawl of crumbling PFI schools, underfunded hospitals and outsourced public services.
· The world wasn't ready for a Green New Deal in 2009. Today, it may be →
There is no easy route to a greener global economy.
· Scotland lockdown: Can I see my friends and family under new rules? →
Nicola Sturgeon first unveiled a four-phase route map to ease lockdown restrictions in Scotland on 21 May.
The Japan Times
· Cluster response team sent to virus-hit Kitakyushu →
City officials and residents in Kitakyushu have been on heightened alert for another wave of infections as transmission routes in many of the recently reported cases are untraceable, which could trigger an explosive surge in cases if unaddressed.
· Scorpio Tankers Is Primed To Take Advantage Of The Tanker Super Cycle →
With a shift to increased refining capacity in the Middle East, supply routes to the US will have increased charter durations as clean products are being shipped from further away.
· (2nd LD) S. Korea launches 40 tln-won fund for backbone industries →
Local airlines have suspended most of their flights on international routes since March as an increasing number of countries have strengthened entry restrictions amid virus fears.