Ruling в новостях
|court ruling||Определение суда|
|ruling class||Правящий класс|
|ruling coalition||Правящая коалиция|
|ruling family||Правящая семья|
|ruling party||Партия, находящаяся у власти|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· He Spent 26 Years in a Chinese Prison. Then He Was Cleared of Murder →
“Your ruling the country by law has brought me huge benefits.
· Hishammuddin says will pay fine, after caught vaping in Parliament →
Starting from January under a new ruling passed by the Pakatan Harapan administration, those found smoking in prohibited areas including all eateries will be subjected to a compound of RM250.
· Guinea's ruling party asks Alpha Condé to run for third presidential term →
Guinea's ruling party on Thursday urged President Alpha Conde to seek a third term in elections due this year, a scenario that has sparked clashes in the West African state.
· Masha Gessen on American politics after the death of “truth” →
The private space disappears and everything becomes political, but everything becomes political on the terms of the ruling ideology.
· Femicide in Turkey is rising. If you took part in #ChallengeAccepted, you need to amplify the cause you overlooked →
Meanwhile, president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) is openly questioning Turkey’s participation in the Istanbul Convention which focuses on preventing domestic violence, prosecuting accused offenders and protecting victims.
The Rio Times
· Corinthians Sport Club Under Investigation for Alleged Kickback Payment to Judge Charged With Corruption →
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The Federal Prosecutor's Office (MPF) lodged a complaint against Judge Leonardo Safi de Melo, of the 21st Federal Civil Court in São Paulo, and seven other individuals in connection with the sale of rulings and sentences in the Federal Court.
The New York Times
· Biden vs. Trump: Live 2020 Election Updates →
Mr. Pence cited the chief justice’s decision to uphold the Affordable Care Act in 2012, as well as more recent rulings this year on abortion and church services in which Chief Justice Roberts also was the swing vote, saying they were “a reminder of just how important this election is for the future of the Supreme Court.”
· Rajapaksa party on course for big Sri Lanka election win →
Sri Lanka's ruling party took a clear lead Thursday in early results from parliamentary elections in which the dominant Rajapaksa family hope to strengthen their grip on power.
· European legal setback for McCann suspect in rape case →
The court is not bound to follow the advocate general's legal opinion, but it is seen as highly influential, and a final ruling is now expected by the end of the month or in early September.