“Sale” in the news
|available for sale|
|offered for sale|
|up for sale|
|went on sale|
Publications and example sentences
· Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) CEO Xiaoming Hu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It’s expected to go on sale in Q3 of this year.
· 80% Returns And A Fair Valuation Forced A Sell On Bridgemarq →
While April 2020 showed extremely bleak sales for real estate, there was definitely a bounce-back as spring got going.
· Buy V.F. Corporation For Its Solid Position And Outlook →
The outdoor sector is one of the biggest sectors of the company as it represents about 45% of sales.
The China Post
· Venezuela jails 3 DirecTV executives as US firm ends service →
AT&T joined a number of other U.S. companies — General Motors, Kellogg and Kimberly-Clark — that have abandoned Venezuela due to shrinking sales, government threats and the risk of U.S. sanctions.
· Lockdown location, location: surge in Britons searching for properties abroad →
Dennis Chan, global head of international sales at estate agent Chestertons, said it had seen a “surge in demand”, particularly for coastal homes.
· Restaurant, bar owners: Ban on alcohol and freezing new licences won’t curb drink driving, better enforcement will →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 6 — Several restaurant and bar owners polled by Malay Mail feel the move to freeze all new applications for licences to sell alcohol and prohibiting the sale of alcohol entirely will not reduce the number of accidents caused by drink driving.
The New York Times
· Death and Texas →
By the end of April, the state’s unemployment rate soared to a record-breaking 12.8 percent, and sales tax revenue was down 9.3 percent — sending chills through public school districts.
· Who's Left? Ranking The Six Power 5 Teams Michigan Has Yet To Face →
A game against Clemson is a risky proposition for U-M but would likely generate a wealth of ticket sales for the hypothetical contest.
· Intrusion's New Product Could Be A Very Big Deal →
We sort of lost sight of the company a bit as we feared their business had reached a plateau, mainly selling into the DoD in what is a fairly laborious sales process, and they might simply not have the scale large enough to grow beyond that.
· IPO Update: 1847 Goedeker Readies IPO Plan →
1847 Goedeker (GOED) has filed to raise $15 million from the sale of its common stock in an IPO, per an amended registration statement.