|available for sale||販売可能|
|offered for sale||売り出し中|
|up for sale||販売中|
|went on sale||発売されました|
The New York Times
· Rename theMilitary Bases That Honor Confederates →
Among those whose names fly over Southern Army bases to this day are Henry Lewis Benning, a principal architect of secession who argued that Black Americans were suited only for enslavement; the Georgia Ku Klux Klan leader John Brown Gordon, who helped the Klan establish itself as a cohesive entity; Robert E. Lee, a central figure in the war of rebellion whose army kidnapped free African-Americans for sale into slavery; and the war criminal George Pickett, who fled to Canada to escape possible prosecution for wrongfully executing Union soldiers.
· Car sales ‘spike’ in dramatic June increase but ‘bumpy road’ ahead for prospective buyers →
Car sales have boomed as consumer behaviour has started to shift, according to Seán Kemple, Director of Close Brothers Motor Finance.
· Week Ahead - Bring On Earnings Season →
Retail Sales YY
· Sebastian Vettel spotted holding talks with Mercedes boss Toto Wolff at Styrian Grand Prix →
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission on any sales of products or services we write about.
· Terrible teens who tormented Merseyside before turning 20 →
Brian Healless killed popular sales assistant Alex Davies in a brutal woodland attack during a meeting arranged through dating website Grindr.
· Premiership in talks with players over how to avoid overplaying them when rugby returns next month →
Matches will resume on 14 August after a 159-day hiatus when Harlequins host Sale at the Twickenham Stoop.
· Guwahati lockdown: Shutdown in Assam's Kamrup metropolitan district extended till July 19 →
House to house sale of fruits and vegetables shall be allowed between 8 am to 2 pm shall be allowed from Monday to Friday.
· Why is this copy of Super Mario Bros. worth a record $114,000? →
A sealed, early copy of Super Mario Bros. for the NES sold for $114,000 Friday at specialist house Heritage Auctions, setting a new record for the sale price of an individual video game.