|salvage operation||Kurtarma operasyonu|
|salvage operations||Kurtarma operasyonları|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· AP News in Brief at 12:04 a.m. EDT →
The U.S. government is effectively forcing ByteDance, TikTok’s owner, to sell so it can salvage the app in the U.S., a huge and valuable market.
The Japan Times
· Microsoft’s long history in China complicates potential TikTok deal →
Over the weekend, Microsoft Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella held talks with Trump, which for the time being salvaged Microsoft’s efforts on TikTok after Trump told reporters Friday night that he planned to ban the app from the U.S.
The China Post
· Big 12 to allow teams to play 1 nonconference football game →
American Athletic Conference Commissioner Mike Aresco has said the AAC could stick with its eight-game conference schedule and let its members plays as many of their four nonconference games as they can salvage or replace.
· Georgia Football Flips Jared Wilson Back From UNC →
Matt Luke has once again salvaged a relationship that was forged by Sam Pittman.
· Indians Suffer From Lack of Offensive Production →
The team combined for a total of four runs the entire weekend and could only salvage a victory in one of the games.
· Microsoft’s Long History in China Complicates Potential TikTok Deal →
Over the weekend, Microsoft Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella held talks with Trump, which for the time being salvaged Microsoft's efforts on TikTok after Trump told reporters Friday night that he planned to ban the app from the U.S.
· From Outside Looking In, Quarantined Doug Pederson Stays Positive on a Season →
Pederson, though, remains optimistic that a season will be salvaged.
· Ten Takeaways from the Rangers' Three-Game Series Against the Giants →
After dropping the first two games in San Francisco in rather ugly fashion, the Rangers salvaged what they could with undoubtedly their best offensive performance of the season.