Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· North Koreans Accused of Laundering $2.5 Billion for Nuclear Program →
The charges are an acknowledgment that the United States has been unable to stop North Korea from building nuclear weapons by imposing economic sanctions and through President Trump’s attempts to broker an agreement with North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un.
· Let Hong Kong move to America →
Visas could do more than sanctions to help Hong Kong and punish China.
The Wall Street Journal
· Iran’s Economy Is in Crisis; Its Stock Market Is on a Tear →
Crushed by U.S. sanctions and weak oil prices, Iran has one of the world’s most battered economies.
· Canada court decision could end ‘Huawei Princess’ extradition saga →
But defence lawyers say the case hinges on violations of US sanctions against Iran, which Canada and other US allies have repudiated.
· (2nd LD) S. Korea to export US$500,000 worth of hereditary disease medicine to Iran this week →
SEOUL, May 28 (Yonhap) -- South Korea will this week send to Iran US$500,000 worth of medicine used to treat a hereditary disease, the foreign ministry said Thursday, in the first such humanitarian exports to the country since the United States tightened anti-Tehran sanctions last year.
· Germany calls in Russian envoy, seeks sanctions over hacking →
Germany's foreign ministry on Thursday called in the Russian ambassador to discuss possible sanctions over a 2015 hacking attack on the German parliament, in an escalating diplomatic row.
The New York Times
· As the U.S. Lashes Out at China, Beijing Hardens Its Resolve →
“It is utterly imperious, unreasonable and shameless for American politicians to obstruct the national security legislation for Hong Kong with threats of sanctions based on United States domestic law,” the ministry declared.
· More European leagues set to return to action →
Linz have a three-point lead and the eventual sanction, due to be announced in the next few days, could have a significant impact on whether they can deny second-placed Salzburg a seventh successive title.
· Iran Guards warn US after receiving new combat vessels →
Decades-old acrimony between the two worsened in 2018 when US President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew from a deal that gave Iran relief from sanctions in return for curbs on its nuclear programme.
The China Post
· Germany confronts Russian ambassador over cyberattack →
BERLIN (AP) — Germany said Thursday it is seeking EU sanctions against a Russian man over his alleged role in the hacking of the German parliament at a time when evidence shows he was working for Russian intelligence.