|cable and satellite||ケーブルと衛星|
· Poco M2 Pro review: Best value phone under Rs 15,000 →
Not only did Qualcomm launch it first in India (in January), the Snapdragon 720G is also its first mobile chip to support the NavIC satellite positioning system developed by ISRO.
· Tie for warmest June globally, Siberia sizzles: EU →
Despite lower-than-average temperatures in its western reaches, the whole of Siberia -- larger than the United States and Mexico combined -- was more than 5C above normal for June, according to C3S satellite data.
· NASA UFO sighting: Alien hunters spot a BOAT on Mars - claim →
READ MORE: NASA satellite images: UFO hunter claims NASA snaps HUGE UFO
· NASA warning: Europe faces summer drought following hot first half of 2020 →
Summer has started warmly, and NASA satellite data has revealed Europe is facing a drought this year.
· NASA photo: Space agency's Hubble Telescope captures TWO asteroid trails →
Besides asteroids, the volunteers have also identified trails left by satellites in orbits higher than Hubble's, intriguing instances of gravitational lensing, and ring-shaped features that arise when galaxies collide.
· Israeli spy satellite lifts off as suspicions grow over Iran nuclear facility fire →
Jerusalem: Israel launched a spy satellite on Monday that could help monitor Iran's nuclear activity, as Israeli officials remained evasive about incidents at Iranian industrial facilities that have raised suspicions of foreign sabotage.
· Tesla shock: Elon Musk launches new clothing in most bizarre new move →
DON'T MISS:Kanye West announces bombshell US presidential bid with backing from Elon Musk [INSIGHT]UK challenges Elon Musk in space with £400 million investment in rival satellite company [REPORT]Elon Musk could collaborate with NASA for Mars mission 'before 2030' [INSIGHT]
· Live updates: U.S. reports record-high average of new coronavirus cases for 28th day →
Under the plan, Fujitsu said its staff members would be given flexible working hours and allowed to choose where they work, whether it is from home, the corporate hub or a satellite office.
· Signs increasingly point to sabotage in fiery explosion at Iranian nuclear complex →
Satellite photos released over the weekend show a gaping hole in a large industrial building where Iranian technicians assembled machines that make enriched uranium.
· Brexit LIVE: British fisheries group outlines FIVE KEY POINTS Boris must make in EU talks →
The Government has taken a major stake in the failed satellite company OneWeb, in a drive to develop a sovereign UK space capability.