“Scam” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Jeff Sessions loses GOP nomination for his old Alabama Senate seat →
Trump had endorsed Tuberville after Alabama’s March primary, tweeting: “3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began.
· Tuberville beats Sessions, wins Alabama Senate GOP primary →
The president tweeted: “3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began.
· Latest Character in Zion Williamson Lawsuit Drama Has Controversial Past →
They also claimed that Duric had tried a similar scam, with forged contracts, with NBA star Luka Doncic two years ago.
· State pension age changes: How coronavirus could lead to massive review - expert →
DON'T MISSState pension: Coronavirus lockdown risks putting people in poverty [EXCLUSIVE]Scam warning: Fraud expert reveals groups at risk of being victims [INSIGHT]Pensioners at risk from 'cruel' removal of free BBC licence [LATEST]
· Slavko Duric Talks Zion Williamson Lawsuit; Says He Was Conned by Imposter →
Slavko Duric, a Canadian marketer who Zion Williamson's family alleges forged a representation agreement with the Pelicans star while he was in high school, said he was scammed out of $100,000 by someone he believed was close to the family.
· Petaling Jaya woman suffers RM700,000 losses in Macau scam →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 14 — A female civil servant suffered losses of almost RM700,000 after a Macau scam syndicate duped her into believing she was involved in a money-laundering scheme.
· PMC Bank scam case: Rakesh Wadhawan's bail plea rejected →
A PMLA court in Mumbai on Tuesday rejected the bail plea of HDIL promoter Rakesh Wadhawan, accused in the Rs 4,355-crore Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank scam case.
· NCLAT upholds NCLT order to initiate insolvency against HDIL, rejects Rakesh Wadhwan's plea →
The Wadhawan duo are accused in the multi-crore rupee Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank scam case.
· Check before making financial transactions to avoid online scams, says Tengku Zafrul →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 14 — Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz has reminded the public to be more alert, not easily panic and check before making any financial transactions to avoid being a victim of an online scam.
· ‘I bought 16kg of flour by mistake’: online shopping mishaps in lockdown →
I am still not sure whether it is a bogus company or maybe even a scam.