Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Republicans sue California to try to halt mail-in voting following Trump claims of election fraud →
Trying to use Covid for this Scam!”
· Police issue arrest warrant over alleged roofing scammer →
Police have issued an arrest warrant for an Irish national allegedly involved in a roofing scam targeting homeowners in Sydney's east.
The New York Times
· Help! One Company Refused to Refund Travelers More Than $100,000. →
In Illinois, the Travel Promotion Consumer Protection Act was created in the 1980s to safeguard against travel scams that promise too-good-to-be-true deals.
· Trump spent Memorial Day weekend tweeting conspiracy theories and petty attacks →
Trying to use Covid for this Scam!
· Singapore, Malaysia team up to bust transnational love scam syndicate that cheated victims of S$400,000 →
SINGAPORE: Singapore and Malaysian police have arrested four people and crippled a transnational love scam syndicate believed to be have cheated victims out of more than S$400,000.
· Private data of 2.9 crore Indian jobseekers leaked on dark web, 2,000 Aadhaar data also leaked: Report →
Explaining about the data leak, Cyble said that hackers and cyber criminals are always trying to look for personal information so that they could indulge in activities such as identity theft, corporate espionage and scams.
· AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam case: Delhi court allows ED to interrogate Christian Michel →
A Delhi court has allowed the Enforcement Directorate to interrogate alleged middleman Christian Michel at the Tihar central jail here, where he is lodged in connection with the AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam case.
The China Post
· Sessions, running for Senate, rejects Trump’s criticism →
“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began.
The New York Times
· A Hidden Origin Story of the CBD Craze →
As a result, the compound is often caricatured as snake oil, a scam, even as promising research into the full potential of CBD is starting to pick up.