Scar в новостях
|scar tissue||Рубцовая ткань|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· The Wet AMD Gene Therapy Race - Adverum Biotechnologies Vs. Regenxbio →
This results in scarring of the macula and vision loss.
The New York Times
· Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' Is Here. Let's Discuss. →
And “Replay,” despite its title, doesn’t go for easy nostalgia; it’s about scars and psychological torture, and even with its pumping club beat — and the trademark Gaga stutter in the chorus on “r-replay” — she’s surrounded by voices that sound like a self-doubting choir of the damned.
· S Korean lawmaker-elect denies wrongdoing over 'comfort women' funds →
Reading a statement at the National Assembly, a tearful Yoon bowed and apologized for causing supporters of the movement “deep scars and concerns” and for failing to resolve what she described as a misunderstandings with Lee.
· No Dividend Cuts, And Nine Dividend Increases In The COVID-19 Crisis →
And even then, much of the economic damage will already be old news and the scars will be deep.
· The Guardian view on wage subsidies: unemployment costs too →
Society pays a high price for such scarring.
The New York Times
· Dolly Parton Promises Hope, and 10 More New Songs →
On this remix of Lil Baby’s “Emotionally Scarred,” the promising and sometimes rowdy young rapper NLE Choppa takes the heart-rending bait of the original and doubles down.
· We shouldn't have to witness George Floyd's killing for it to spark outrage →
For a lot of black people, they leave deep personal scars: feeling sick to your stomach while you watch another person being killed, needing to take time out to recover.
· Australian court orders release of Queen’s letters over PM sacking →
Kerr sacked Whitlam, the popular leader of the centre-left Labor party, three years after his election — causing a deep constitutional crisis that still scars Australian politics.