“Scenario” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Lockheed Martin: Unlike Boeing, Their Dividend Can Outlast A Downturn →
Since their leverage would still remain reasonably low in this scenario, it indicates that they would be able to sustain their dividend throughout this theoretical moderately severe downturn.
· One German church service resulted in dozens of coronavirus infections →
A crowded indoor place, then, with poor ventilation, filled with people talking, shouting, or singing for hours on end will be the riskiest scenario.
· Central Bank Week In Review For 5/18-5/22 →
The Fed has warned that its adverse economic scenario - where the country goes through a second lockdown in the winter - is just as likely to happen.
· Scottish football: How might it look when it finally returns? →
That's a scenario Jim McInally, manager of League One Peterhead, says is preferable to playing with no fans.
· How SaaS is becoming a necessity for business continuity today →
An effective business continuity plan is based on “worst” and “most likely” scenarios.
· Brookline Bancorp: A Safe Haven In Unstable Times →
But the most important thing to consider when examining any individual bank right now is the levels of risk across its existing loan portfolio; how healthy will the company be under worst-case scenarios?
· XLRE: Concentrated Exposure To Large-Cap REITs Highlight Ongoing Risks →
We question some lofty valuations in this segment that may already be pricing in a best-case scenario.
· FutureFuel: 46% Net Cash, Recent 25% Special Dividend, FCF Yield Of 12% →
Moreover, FutureFuel’s 2020 P/E of 8.6x and 2021 P/E of 8.4x, respectively, we believe, take in to account the potential negative impact on 2020 financials and provide investors with an attractive entry point and a favorable risk-reward scenario.
· Surprising Resilience In Salmon Changes The Narrative From Austevoll To Leroy →
We reassess Austevoll in light of this resilience, highlighting the strength of both the pelagic and farmed fish businesses in a recessionary scenario and issuing an attractive rating on this stock.
The New York Times
· The Fall of Autumn: Live Performance Producers Are Giving Up on 2020 →
“I can’t imagine any scenario in which performances can take place at the Met when social distancing is still a factor,” said Peter Gelb, the opera’s general manager.