|scrap metal||Hurda metal|
|sold for scrap||Hurda için satıldı|
|up for scrap||Not almak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· R&B star Kehlani: ‘You can’t believe that everybody means what they say about you’ →
Instead, it was decided to scrap the music videos she’d already planned, delay the album and play the waiting game (a stadium support slot with Justin Bieber was cancelled, too).
· MotoGP cancellation slows hope of return to normal on Phillip Island →
The German, Dutch and Finnish events had already been scrapped and officials hope the season can now start in mid-July in Spain.
· Questions remain as NBA reportedly eyes July 31 return →
In that scenario, however, the league could decide to scrap seeding by conference and instead seed teams by overall league standings.
The New York Times
· California Reopening: Los Angeles, Tulare, San Bernardino Among Those Eligible →
California State University, the country’s largest four-year public university system, said that in-person classes at its 23 campuses would be scrapped for the fall semester, with instruction taking place almost entirely online.
· Japan revises law to make more part-timers join pension program →
The government stopped short of totally scrapping the company size requirement this time, considering the burdens on relatively smaller companies of shouldering the employees' premium payment.
· Coalition told robodebt 'no longer viable' and should be abolished, leaked advice reveals →
Exclusive: Services Australia told cabinet ministers in February the billion-dollar program should be scrapped
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
Achieving great feats with nothing but scraps, fumes and pure gumption.
· Which European countries are easing travel restrictions? →
Travel companies around the UK are already calling for the scrapping of these quarantine measures, which they say are likely to deter foreign visitors from coming here, deter UK visitors from travelling abroad and cause other countries to impose reciprocal quarantine requirements on Brits.
· China threatens ‘countermeasures’ after UK said it could offer Hong Kong residents path to British citizenship →
Mr Raab said the UK would allow the roughly 300,000 people in Hong Kong who hold British national overseas (BNO) passports to stay in the country for 12 months, instead of the current six, unless China scraps the proposed law.